Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register  

You are here: Index > General Stuff > Generals > Topic : Memorabilia

Threaded Mode | Print  

Memorabilia, Flying Tiger Lighter (3 Replies, Read 15418 times)
LloydCollister
Group: Member
Post Group: Newbie
:angel: I am looking for a surviving member of the Flying Tigers or a member of their family that would like a cigarette lighter, zippo style, with a Flying Tiger emblem on it as a souvenir or remembrance of service.  I have one in my possession, and would like someone from the group or a members family to have it.
Contact me at lcollis@mts.net.  If more than one respond I will send to to the winner of a drawn name from a hat.
Thank you and Happy New Year to all.
IP: --   

Memorabilia
chuckbaisden
Group: Moderator
Post Group: Working Member
Llyod, Years ago I lost my Zippo lighter while at a movie in Scranton, PA. Contact me off channel for the description on the lighter.  :xd:
Chuck Baisden,

AVGVET @ bellsouth.net

Memorabilia
dlmitx81
Post Group: Newbie
Send it to Chuck and post a photo here for all to see.  I have some bolo ties Chuck made several years ago that are really nice.

Memorabilia
BillC
Post Group: Elite Member
I have a couple of Chuck's bolo ties too. They are a treasure. Chuck personally gave one to my daughter Alice. Her elementary class signed a giant Get Well card for him. That tie hangs around the neck of a stuffed Tiger that was one of the table centerpieces at the Museum of Flight dinner honoring the AVG in 2001. A precious memory.

Edited by BillC : January 2, 2011, 2:42 am

« Previous    Next »

Threaded Mode | Print  

Jump To :

Members who read this topic
ForumAdmin, RickWolf, chuckbaisden, Shawn, puailihau, dlmitx81, aaatripp, BradSmith, BillC, scwells, BenL, Bartelt, SilverDollar, m.smith, LloydCollister, Sarah, tibor, bbischoff64, buxnet, markeyismarc

Users viewing this topic
1 guests, 0 users.

You are here: Index > General Stuff > Generals > Topic : Memorabilia