Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register  

You are here: Index > General Stuff > Generals > Topic : Fritz E. Wolf's WWII Memorabilia

Threaded Mode | Print  

Fritz E. Wolf's WWII Memorabilia (2 Replies, Read 12340 times)
RickWolf
Group: Member
Post Group: Newbie
On Good Friday of this year I finally donated Fritz E. Wolf's WWII memorabilia to the Wisconsin Vererans Musuem in Madison, Wisconsin. It will take at least 18 months for them to catalog his collection before parts of it will be displayed. It has been 14 years since my dad has past on. I can finally say that I have finish my quest in honoring this man. It has been a long road and and a enjoyable one. I have had the opportunity to have communicated with a lot of great AVG members and supporters. I will be retiring this June and am looking forward to other activities to keep me busy. I will always keep the memory of my dad but in other ways.
IP: --   

Fritz E. Wolf's WWII Memorabilia
BillC
Post Group: Elite Member
Congratulations, and thanks for all your hard work in helping to keep the AVG history front and center...along with honoring your dad. I know he would be proud of all your efforts.

Fritz E. Wolf's WWII Memorabilia
SilverDollar
Post Group: Elite Member
Thanks for all you've done to keep the Tigers alive.  Someday, I hope to be able to visit the museum and see what the collection holds. 

-----------------------
Sometimes a handful of patience is worth more than a truckload of brains. Author unknown.  Found in a fortune cookie and that's the honest truth.

« Previous    Next »

Threaded Mode | Print  

Jump To :

Members who read this topic
RickWolf, chuckbaisden, puailihau, dlmitx81, aaatripp, Highlander, BradSmith, BillC, BenL, RLWillett, SilverDollar, robinh, a2jacketpatches

Users viewing this topic
1 guests, 0 users.

You are here: Index > General Stuff > Generals > Topic : Fritz E. Wolf's WWII Memorabilia