Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register  

You are here: Index > Flying Tigers AVG Public > Public Discussions > Topic : To Soar With the Tigers

Threaded Mode | Print  

To Soar With the Tigers (3 Replies, Read 6020 times)
BillC
Group: Member
Post Group: Elite Member
Just finished Jen Holik's book on Robert Brouk. Enjoyed it very much. Didn't know that Ed Fobes and Robert were making the rounds together after returning stateside. Always glad to see a few more gaps in the AVG story filled in. I hadn't been aware of exactly how Bob was lost. Truly tragic and heartbreaking.....Jen, the title of the Abbott and Costello movie referred to is actually "Hold That Ghost". A & C were among my favorites in younger days.
IP: --   

To Soar With the Tigers
jenholik
Post Group: Newbie
Thank you Bill! I'm glad you enjoyed the book. The movie you referred to - any idea what section of Robert's Diary you saw that in? I'll have to go search and find it to fix it.

Robert's widow is still alive. I'm finishing her story - the sequel to Robert's book. She joined the Women's Army Corps after he was killed. Hoping to have it out early summer. I'm trying to finish book 1 of a new series, "Stories of the Lost" and her book is book 2. Both are in the editing stages. Both books will be available through my author website: http://jenniferholik.com

To Soar With the Tigers
BillC
I'll try to locate the page, and let you know. Looking forward to the other book.

To Soar With the Tigers
BillC
Jen, Beginning of last paragraph on page 51. "Hold That Boat" should be "Hold That Ghost". No doubt an issue with deciphering Robert's handwriting.

« Previous    Next »

Threaded Mode | Print  

Jump To :

Members who read this topic
robertm, Shawn, worldraft, dlmitx81, BradSmith, BillC, LydiaRossi, Radar21, jenholik, Lincoln, markeyismarc

Users viewing this topic
1 guests, 0 users.

You are here: Index > Flying Tigers AVG Public > Public Discussions > Topic : To Soar With the Tigers