Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register  

You are here: Index > Flying Tigers AVG Public > Public Discussions > Topic : Gregg or Turk a Flying Tiger

Normal Mode | Print  

Gregg or Turk a Flying Tiger, Trying to Verify if he was a Flying Tiger Member (5 Replies, Read 30970 times)
ksiemb
Group: Member
Post Group: Newbie
North Olmsted, Cleveland, Ohio: I once had a neighbor who always wore a WWII Leather Pilot's jacket with lots of patches , and recall him talking of the Flying Tigers. I do not know his last name, unfortunately, but his first name was Greg, or Gregg, and his nickname was "Turk". One of his traits was that he was one of the foulest talking persons I have ever met ! After the War, he retired as a Boiler Maker.  Any way to track this limited info back to the Squadron Rosters ?
IP: --   

Threads
 ksiemb   Gregg or Turk a Flying Tiger, Trying to Verify if he was a Flying Tiger Member (5 Replies, Read 30970 times)
    |--  Lincoln   I work for...   on September 27, 2016, 5:24 pm
    |--  LydiaRossi   Actually we do...   on September 28, 2016, 6:49 pm
    |--  ksiemb   Lincoln & Lydiarossi:...   on September 30, 2016, 6:37 am
    |--  aaatripp   To add to...   on September 30, 2016, 10:40 am
    |--  mayor   Tripp, I would...   on February 22, 2017, 9:51 pm

« Previous    Next »

Normal Mode | Print  

Members who read this topic
dlmitx81, aaatripp, mayor, LydiaRossi, BenL, TomPandolfi, Lincoln, ksiemb

Users viewing this topic
2 guests, 0 users.

You are here: Index > Flying Tigers AVG Public > Public Discussions > Topic : Gregg or Turk a Flying Tiger