Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register  

You are here: Index > General Stuff > Generals > Topic : Lt. John Conn, pilot of the Private Eileen

Threaded Mode | Print  

Lt. John Conn, pilot of the Private Eileen, Looking to put someone in contact (0 Replies, Read 7771 times)
tmb296368
Group: Member
Post Group: Newbie
I recently had the honor of meeting Lt. Col. USAF ret. John Conn(1942-?), who flew the Private Eileen of the "Flying Tigers." Not sure if anyone is still around that knew this gentleman,  I wanted to determine if anyone has contact with him still today. He lives with his daughter in Pennsylvania. I think it would be wonderful if he could meet up with some of his friends from this time period. He is more than likely unable to attend any reunions that are not near him in Pennyslvania, as he is blind now and other issues that would make travel very difficult for him. 
Please contact me at my email address linked with this.

Not sure of when this event happened but I am posting the URL to a brief article done on him in Allegheny Airport.
http://issuu.com/technician/docs/winter_2009_tech 
Article is on Page 2

IP: --   

« Previous    Next »

Threaded Mode | Print  

Jump To :

Members who read this topic
ForumAdmin, Shawn, BradSmith, BillC, SilverDollar, tmb296368, hootal, JohnnyJin, k-owens, StephenLoane

Users viewing this topic
1 guests, 0 users.

You are here: Index > General Stuff > Generals > Topic : Lt. John Conn, pilot of the Private Eileen