Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register  

You are here: Index > General Stuff > Generals > Topic : Here We Go Again

Threaded Mode | Print  

Here We Go Again (0 Replies, Read 10901 times)
SilverDollar
Group: Member
Post Group: Elite Member
I just bought the November issue of a military modeling magazine that I found in my local hobby shop.  They're showing how to build an AVG P-40B.  The thing is they included a brief history of the AVG in the article.  In said article, they stated that the AVG racked up 286 Japanese aircraft destroyed and then they said it was really only 115 planes according to the Japanese records.  I think whoever wrote the article was getting his info out of the "Book That Shall Not Be Mentioned" by the "Author Who Shall Not Be Mentioned".  I think I'll rename him Voldemort.  Oooops.  I think I'm not supposed to mention that name either.  :-x  :xd:  :angel:  Sorry.  I saw a Harry Potter movie last night.  :P  At least they didn't mention the 14th AF as being part of the Flying Tigers. 

Edited by SilverDollar : November 14, 2011, 4:43 pm

-----------------------
Sometimes a handful of patience is worth more than a truckload of brains. Author unknown.  Found in a fortune cookie and that's the honest truth.
IP: --   

« Previous    Next »

Threaded Mode | Print  

Jump To :

Members who read this topic
Shawn, worldraft, BradSmith, BillC, marathondon, BenL, RLWillett, SilverDollar, gemiller111, tomgallagher, StephenLoane

Users viewing this topic
1 guests, 0 users.

You are here: Index > General Stuff > Generals > Topic : Here We Go Again