Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register  

You are here: Index > General Stuff > Generals > Topic : How do I find information about the ground / support crew

Threaded Mode | Print  

How do I find information about the ground / support crew, J.T. Sommers (1 Replies, Read 9125 times)
bsommers
Group: Member
Post Group: Newbie
Everything I find regarding information for the A.V.G is usually about the pilots for the A.V.G, which is great, but how do I find out information regarding the support crew. My husbands father, John Thomas Sommers, was one of these men; but he never spoke much about his time served. We recently just realized he didn't recieve an honorable discharge. Does anyone know how to find out why? We have also just found his jacket from the A.V.G that is a khaki jacket with painted symbols, does anyone have a similar style jacket? Everything on line is leather bomber replicas???
Thank you for the help....
Cullette Sommers
IP: --   

How do I find information about the ground / support crew
BillC
Group: Member
Post Group: Elite Member
He apparently left the AVG before completion of his one-year contract, according to his listing in the Pistole book. All those that left early were treated similarly.
IP: --   

« Previous    Next »

Threaded Mode | Print  

Jump To :

Members who read this topic
ForumAdmin, chuckbaisden, Shawn, worldraft, BradSmith, BillC, Eileen, SilverDollar, msteenstra, bsommers, hc8mm, avgvet, zhangxiandong, k-owens, StephenLoane

Users viewing this topic
1 guests, 0 users.

You are here: Index > General Stuff > Generals > Topic : How do I find information about the ground / support crew