Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register  

You are here: Index > General Stuff > Generals > Topic : Need help finding 2 Flying Tigers from MA.

Threaded Mode | Print  

Need help finding 2 Flying Tigers from MA. (2 Replies, Read 9378 times)
tsjalam
Group: Member
Post Group: Newbie
Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to locate 2 members of the Flying Tigers from MA., all I have is their last know address. Any information that you can provide will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

1. John F. Morgen, 40 Barrows Road, Reading, MA 01867

1st Bomb Squadron, 1St Bomb Group, CACW

2. John A. Norton, 65 Merrymount Road, Quincy, MA 02169

Associate, CACW
IP: --   

Need help finding 2 Flying Tigers from MA.
SilverDollar
Post Group: Elite Member
I just checked the AVG roster and did not find those two manes there.  I did however look up the CACW and found they were activated 15 month after the original AVG disbanded.  You may find their names in the 14th AF literature.  I'd definitely check with them.  Good luck in your search. 

-----------------------
Sometimes a handful of patience is worth more than a truckload of brains. Author unknown.  Found in a fortune cookie and that's the honest truth.

Need help finding 2 Flying Tigers from MA.
tsjalam
Post Group: Newbie
Thanks for the info SilverDollar

« Previous    Next »

Threaded Mode | Print  

Jump To :

Members who read this topic
chuckbaisden, Shawn, worldraft, dlmitx81, BradSmith, BillC, SilverDollar, msteenstra, hc8mm, tsjalam, JohnnyJin, k-owens, StephenLoane

Users viewing this topic
1 guests, 0 users.

You are here: Index > General Stuff > Generals > Topic : Need help finding 2 Flying Tigers from MA.