Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register  

You are here: Index > Flying Tigers AVG Public > Public Discussions > Topic : Someone needs some help

Threaded Mode | Print  

Someone needs some help (0 Replies, Read 8306 times)
mayor
Group: Member
Post Group: Working Member

If I agreed with you, then we'd both be wrong
A young woman has contacted us over on another site about her Chinese grandfather and a Flying Tiger (she said) that crash landed near the village and stayed with them for a short time.......I'll copy and paste what she told me........

"
Hi, how are you?
I find you and send you this message, because I try to get some help.
My grandfather saved a flying tigers pilot (American) in WWII in China, Hubei. He hid him from Japanese in his house about a week and help him back safely.
My father is 82 years old now. He still remember that American hero. and hope could find out his name and  what happen to him after he left.
Please help me if you could find any information about that, thank you so much!"

"Thank you so much for your help!

My father told me that pilot did stay their house only one night or two night. He landed his airplane on lakeside of Liangzi lake in Hubei.
My father don't remember which year. He said the weather was not very cold or very hot that time.
He think he was almost ten years old that time.
When that airplane landed there, two small local armed forces showed up. Both of them wanted that pilot. They let that pilot chose by himself.
My grandfather was the leader of one. He worked for government . So that pilot chose my grandfather side and went to my grandfather' house."
IP: --   

« Previous    Next »

Threaded Mode | Print  

Jump To :

Members who read this topic
aaatripp, mayor, 3AVG@Toungoo, RLWillett, SilverDollar, jpstout

Users viewing this topic
1 guests, 0 users.

You are here: Index > Flying Tigers AVG Public > Public Discussions > Topic : Someone needs some help