Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register  

You are here: Index > Flying Tigers AVG Public > Public Discussions > Topic : Pictures

Threaded Mode | Print  

Pictures, 2 pictures from Donovan scrapbook I didn't use in my book (6 Replies, Read 11872 times)
susan_jimison
Group: Member
Post Group: Newbie
Just in case one of their family members on here might like to see it.

Book will be out August 22.

Susan
IP: --   

Pictures
jpstout
Heck, I enjoyed seeing those.

Thanks, Susan!

Pictures
SilverDollar
Post Group: Elite Member
I enjoyed that also.  I'd love to get a copy of the book. 

-----------------------
Sometimes a handful of patience is worth more than a truckload of brains. Author unknown.  Found in a fortune cookie and that's the honest truth.

Pictures
aaatripp
Group: Moderator
Post Group: Super Member

cousin of Maax C. Hammer, Jr., AVG 22Sep41 RIP
Hi Susan,

Please let the members of the Forum know if it is possible to obtain autographed copies of your book....thanks!

Tripp

-----------------------
Tripp

Tripp Alyn, chair
Historical & Museums Committee
AVG Flying Tigers Association

Pictures
susan_jimison
Thanks Tripp. You bet but not when ordered through Amazon. I can only sign the ones ordered through Deedspublishing.com or to send me a check. The retail price is 19.95 and I believe they use priority mail which is 5.00 shipping. Most people don't want to wait for media shipping anymore. Could take 10 days (and you only save 1.00).

Send me a note here susan_jimison@yahoo.com

This is the final cover!

Those who wish to send me a check for 25: I will sign them next Saturday at my book launch party and the publisher will ship on Monday the 24th. That will be the quickest as of right now. (I won't see a printed copy until Friday)

Thank you!
Susan

Pictures
SilverDollar
Post Group: Elite Member
Alrighty then.  I'll send a check out so you'll have it in time.  How do you want it made out?

-----------------------
Sometimes a handful of patience is worth more than a truckload of brains. Author unknown.  Found in a fortune cookie and that's the honest truth.

Pictures
aaatripp
Group: Moderator
Post Group: Super Member

cousin of Maax C. Hammer, Jr., AVG 22Sep41 RIP
Susie, again many thanks for posting these great scrapbook photos from the 3rd Squadron.  This is just the personal type of mementos which make this Forum and the Flying Tigers Association so rich in preserving the memory and legacy of the AVG Flying Tigers....devoted Americans trying to help the Chinese people!

Tripp

-----------------------
Tripp

Tripp Alyn, chair
Historical & Museums Committee
AVG Flying Tigers Association

« Previous    Next »

Threaded Mode | Print  

Jump To :

Members who read this topic
Shawn, dlmitx81, aaatripp, BradSmith, BillC, BenL, 3AVG@Toungoo, Bartelt, TigerNephew, susan_jimison, CarolePetach, SilverDollar, AFDoc, Lincoln, markeyismarc, JackYao, jpstout, kkennedy

Users viewing this topic
1 guests, 0 users.

You are here: Index > Flying Tigers AVG Public > Public Discussions > Topic : Pictures