Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register  

You are here: Index > Flying Tigers AVG Public > Public Discussions > Topic : December 20

Threaded Mode | Print  

December 20 (5 Replies, Read 18847 times)
BillC
Group: Member
Post Group: Elite Member
Just to note the anniversary of the AVG's first combat, which brought an end to the repeated bombing of Kunming.
IP: --   

December 20
SilverDollar
You beat me to the punch, Bill.  I was going to do the same thing.  It's Tiger Appreciation Day. 

-----------------------
Sometimes a handful of patience is worth more than a truckload of brains. Author unknown.  Found in a fortune cookie and that's the honest truth.

December 20
Siccmade
Post Group: Newbie
I was going to post up the same thing lol And I was trying to find a web site or somthing talking about it today but can't find any, no one seems to care. Just sucks ppl don't remember the ppl from wwii, well sometimes like when pearl harbor date comes around you see stuff on the news and web sites.

December 20
aaatripp
Group: Moderator
Post Group: Super Member

cousin of Maax C. Hammer, Jr., AVG 22Sep41 RIP
'Lest We Forget.......good call guys, thanks Bill for posting to remember this big day
in the history of the AVG.  Fighting off the Japanese was such a turning point in the
air war over China.....and it gave the Chinese people HOPE where there had been
none for years!  God bless the AVG.....XIE, XIE (thank you!).

-----------------------
Tripp

Tripp Alyn, chair
Historical & Museums Committee
AVG Flying Tigers Association

December 20
puailihau
Post Group: Working Newbie
Happy anniversary to the first battle.

December 20
BillC
Yes....God Bless the AVG....the heroes of my childhood....and ALL American veterans.

« Previous    Next »

Threaded Mode | Print  

Jump To :

Members who read this topic
robertm, RickWolf, chuckbaisden, Shawn, zekestriker, puailihau, TexLonghorn, aaatripp, BradSmith, BillC, BenL, Bartelt, SilverDollar, Siccmade

Users viewing this topic
1 guests, 0 users.

You are here: Index > Flying Tigers AVG Public > Public Discussions > Topic : December 20