Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register  

You are here: Index > Flying Tigers AVG Public > Public Discussions > Topic : Do You Disagree?

Threaded Mode | Print  

Do You Disagree?, Regarding Hacking (2 Replies, Read 8593 times)
LydiaRossi
Group: Moderator
Post Group: Elite Member

Widow of AVG pilot J. R. Rossi
We have experience with some folks hacking our one particular subject on the topic of: Use of the Flying Tiger Name.
If you don't like what is being said in the message, why don't you "man-up/woman-up" and tell us how you disagree with the statements?
IP: --   

Do You Disagree?
mayor
Group: Member
Post Group: Working Member

If I agreed with you, then we'd both be wrong
Lydia, I think you know how I feel about this subject.......I've certainly mentioned it enough on here. I think most of these are from people that have had relatives, that, for years, have told their family that they were in the Flying Tigers and when they're called out on it, they don't like it and won't even listen to any logic or explanations.

Do You Disagree?
LydiaRossi
Group: Moderator
Post Group: Elite Member

Widow of AVG pilot J. R. Rossi
Once again we are experiencing hacking of our posts at this forum.
Again, I call upon those who are doing this to "man up" and discuss your disagreements of our statements. Is it because you don't have any differing facts to present?

And why would you hack the information about finding the remains of Flying Tigers who were lost in China? Do you disagree with the finding of the remains ???

Please speak up and debate it with us.

« Previous    Next »

Threaded Mode | Print  

Jump To :

Members who read this topic
robertm, worldraft, aaatripp, BillC, mayor, LydiaRossi, 3AVG@Toungoo, AlanL, SilverDollar, rjm65, AVGShiela, klee, markeyismarc

Users viewing this topic
1 guests, 0 users.

You are here: Index > Flying Tigers AVG Public > Public Discussions > Topic : Do You Disagree?