Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register  

You are here: Index > General Stuff > Generals > Topic : RE: Very Unique Surrender Momento

Threaded Mode | Print  

RE: Very Unique Surrender Momento, Seeking those interested (1 Replies, Read 4460 times)
monsieurgn
Group: Member
Post Group: Newbie
Hello Forum members, To make a long story short, I live with my wife in Tennessee, and we are in possession of a Japanese flag remnant signed by many members of the Flying Tigers and Chinese pilots at the Japanese surrender in 1945. My wife's dad was Liu Yi Fu, who was present at the event, given the piece, and gave the piece to her. I am writing to learn of anyone who remembers being at the event or anyone who may be interested in learning more about this historic item.  Charles C.
IP: --   

RE: Very Unique Surrender Momento
LydiaRossi
Group: Moderator
Post Group: Elite Member

Widow of AVG pilot J. R. Rossi
Charles C,
I am not aware of any Flying Tiger pilots who were present at the Japanese surrender in 1945. Not even Gen. Claire Chennault was there. You seem to be saying the flag was signed by Flying Tigers and Chinese pilots at the surrender. Please explain further.

Edited by LydiaRossi : February 15, 2019, 5:07 pm
IP: --   

« Previous    Next »

Threaded Mode | Print  

Jump To :

Members who read this topic
robertm, worldraft, LydiaRossi, trickymicky52, monsieurgn

Users viewing this topic
1 guests, 0 users.

You are here: Index > General Stuff > Generals > Topic : RE: Very Unique Surrender Momento