Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register  

You are here: Index > General Stuff > Generals > Topic : Wings Over China

Threaded Mode | Print  

Wings Over China
BillC
Group: Member
Post Group: Elite Member
Found I did still have a number of AVG related planes for CFS2. Dick Rossi's # 3, Bob Neale's #7, Chuck Older's #68, R.T. Smith's #77. Also the P-51s of Jim Howard and Tex Hill. Here's a picture that was included in the file for Tex's plane. Got the itch again. Found a used FF joystick on e-bay like the one I used to have. I forsee a few late nights in the near future....For some reason it's not letting me upload the picture of Tex's plane. Not sure why. It's JPEG and under 300kb.

Edited by BillC : January 8, 2011, 10:41 am
IP: --   

Wings Over China
SilverDollar
The one I'm supposed to be flying is Bob Neale's #7.  The problem is I'm now a Japanese ace.  I've destroyed at least 5 P 40's.  Had them shot out from under me.  No mission today.  We had lousy weather.  Yesterday was a good one. I destroyed 4 Nates and 2 Sally's on one mission and then got back home.  ;-D 

-----------------------
Sometimes a handful of patience is worth more than a truckload of brains. Author unknown.  Found in a fortune cookie and that's the honest truth.

Wings Over China
aaatripp
Group: Moderator
Post Group: Super Member

cousin of Maax C. Hammer, Jr., AVG 22Sep41 RIP
BillC----the workaround which will eventually allow you to post photos is to try and
load the photo to your text post.  It will reject your photo and take you to your post.  Hit edit, reload photo, submit post.  It will reject your photo again, but it seems to work after 3-6 tries.

Thanks for your patience.
Tripp

Edited by aaatripp : January 8, 2011, 11:39 am

-----------------------
Tripp

Tripp Alyn, chair
Historical & Museums Committee
AVG Flying Tigers Association

Wings Over China
BillC
Tripp, It's not actually a photo. It's a graphic representation of Tex's P-51 as it looks in the game....basically a 'print'. Will send it to you and you can take a whack at it.

Edited by BillC : January 8, 2011, 9:51 am

Wings Over China
aaatripp
Group: Moderator
Post Group: Super Member

cousin of Maax C. Hammer, Jr., AVG 22Sep41 RIP
Bill----I tried 15 times to upload your excellent graphic with no success.  Your file
meets all of the specs.  Any Moderators monitoring this should inquire of our Webmaster for some repair work...please.
Tripp

-----------------------
Tripp

Tripp Alyn, chair
Historical & Museums Committee
AVG Flying Tigers Association

« Previous    Next »

Threaded Mode | Print  

Jump To :

Members who read this topic
ForumAdmin, RickWolf, chuckbaisden, Shawn, puailihau, TexLonghorn, worldraft, dlmitx81, aaatripp, BradSmith, BillC, LydiaRossi, BenL, Fugari, RLWillett, SilverDollar, annwetherell, bsommers, hc8mm, m.smith, rjm65, tibor, APC4, L'Artista, tombros, bbischoff64, qianan, ktmahon, StephenLoane

Users viewing this topic
1 guests, 0 users.

You are here: Index > General Stuff > Generals > Topic : Wings Over China